Senin, 30 Juni 2008

it was june


it was june....

when i thought i had someone that i could hang on to till the end
when you gave me a smile that mend my weeping troubled heart
when i put down all my defenses and let me feel everything that’s coming, because all felt wonderful

it should be that june…

that i confess all my worries
that i get my feet on the ground and get out of the romantic dream
that i wait for you to take my hand

because i really wanted to stay around you
because you really made me happier than ever
because i really didn’t want it to be just a dream

it is june...
and i don't want to live in a denial, nor in a dream
it is june...
and i don't want to pretend that i still feel the same about you

it is this june,
that i realize,
my wounds would heal, though it may took quite some time.





aku menyesal karena aku tidak bisa cukup kuat...
untuk menjadi temanmu ketika kamu memilih pergi,
untuk menjadi energi tambahanmu ketika kamu lelah berlari dariku,
untuk ikut tersenyum melihatmu menjemput kebahagiaanmu tanpa aku,

aku belum cukup dewasa untuk melakukannya.

aku menyesal harus membuang semua benda yang mengingatkanku padamu,
hanya untuk membantu diriku sendiri untuk berjalan ke depan.

dan di saat seperti ini, di saat aku sangat menginginkan sebuah pelukan...

aku menyesal bahwa aku tidak peduli siapa yang akan memelukku,
karena aku hanya akan membayangkan tanganmu yang sedang mendekapku.







(crap! i never guess june would make me this blue!)

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

lagi melow ya nak? sapa tuh yang direfer sebagai "mu"? (hawa gosip banget seeeh) heheheh