Minggu, 02 September 2007

week end

it was a quite remarkable weekend. and the mood made me want to empahasize the word: end.
for my efforts seemed to meet their end. for i can no longer see further steps that i should continue to take.

and this bizzare twist of fate is proven to be too difficult to handle. somehow i have a feeling that fate would take me further, into another roles i had ignored or into new ones, i really don't have a clue.


somehow, like a final mock of fate at this weekend, at the very moemnt i turned on the radio, the song i haven't heard for such a long time since (....), played:

The four letter word got stuck in my head
The dirtiest word that I've ever said
It's making me feel alright.

For what it's worth I love you
And what is worse I really do
Oh what is worse I'm gonna run run run
'Till the sweetness gets to you
And what is worse I love you!

...

The four letter word is out of my head
Come on around get back in my bed
Keep making me feel alright.

For what it's worth I like you
And what is worse I really do
Things have been worse
And we had fun fun fun
'Till I said I love you
And what is worse I really do!


(The Cardigans - For What It's Worth)

and now, even though my heart cried out to seek for what i desire, my body wouldn't move.

you have all the might, to get me on my feet again, you really do.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

"you have all the might, to get me on my feet again, you really do"

hmm.... "you" on that sentence refers to...?